martes, 28 de junio de 2016

My son 'speaking'. 3 months old.

I feel more and more motivated to start this adventure. I speak to my son almost all the time in English. He is three months old (corrected age, as he was premature) and he has started to recognize my voice and he interacts with me when I sing or speak to him.
He makes sounds after I say something to him, he smiles every time he looks at me, and if I laugh, he laughs too. He has started to cry a bit more as well... that's not good news, but I guess that is part of children's development. The more brain connections they make, the more feelings they've got too.
I think it is interesting to show in this blog how he is 'speaking' right now. I don't think he is trying to say anything in particular, however it is very exciting to see his first steps towards speaking!
You can also hear my voice and notice that I am a non-native speaker of English. I will record myself another day a bit more, as I think it is interesting to understand this whole experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario