domingo, 7 de agosto de 2016

When my baby gets fussy

Sometimes my poor baby gets a bit fussy. Who knows why... sometimes I think he may be tired and wants to sleep, sometimes he may have gases and other times I think that he wants to play and I am not paying enough attention to him.
But the thing is that when this happens many times in a short time during the day or late in the evening and he starts moaning a lot... I throw in the towel and talk to him in Spanish...
It doesn't happen always, most of the time I make the effort to speak in English, but when I am too tired... I do the easiest thing for me.
Here is my commitment: I am going to learn new sentences, new words and ways to sooth my baby when he is a bit fussy so doing it in English will feel more natural and easier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario