miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

I would like to hear my baby saying something to see if I am doing right

When do babies start saying their first conscious words? I have read that this happens around the end of the first year of life. Although some babies don't say anything until they are thirteen months old.
My son has already said 'mama' a few times but this has just been unconscious babbling.
I wonder what will be the first things that he will say. Will he say something in Spanish or in English?
It's been six months now that I am talking to him in nonnative English all the time and I can't wait to start hearing him speaking.
The development of everyone's speech is a long process. I am looking forward to discovering with my own baby how it happens.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario